Don’t feel sorry for the blind, they can’t see the haraam that you see.
Don’t feel sorry for the deaf, they can’t hear the haraam that you hear.
Don’t feel sorry for the mute. They cannot speak the haraam words that you speak.
Feel sorry for yourself. You have all of your senses intact yet you are heedless.
"All these young girls getting themselves pregnant"
Wow, self impregnating teenage girls, these men should be afraid, we as woman are evolving at alarming rates.
i am bored (should be revising but no)
Ten Ways to Remain Firm Upon Islam
1. Seek Allah’s help for guidance and steadfastness. Allah has praised the Du’a of the scholars in the Qur’an: “Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower.”
2. Sit with righteous people and attend circles of remembrance of Allah like Islamic lectures enthusiastically. Visit pious people.
3. Study the lives of righteous people by reading books or listening to tapes about them. Give more emphasis on studying the biographies of the Companions of the Prophet (peace be upon him).
4. Frequently listen to Khutbahs and lectures that soften the heart and are emotional.
5. Observe the obligatory deeds, like performing the five daily prayers and making up the missed fasts of Ramadan, with care, due to the great good that obligatory deeds carry.
6. Do voluntary deeds, even if they are few, that are easy and loved by the heart. Surely the most beloved deeds to Allah are the consistent ones even if they are few, as the Prophet (peace be upon him) informed us.
7. Start memorizing the Qur’an. Recite it constantly and as much as possible. Recite what you memorized in the voluntary prayers.
8. Remember Allah and seek His forgiveness, i.e. do Dhikr and Istighfar. Surely these are easy deeds but their benefit is immense. They increase the Iman (faith) and strengthen the heart.
9. Stay as far away as possible from ‘the corrupter’s of the heart’, like bad friends, television, satellite channels, music, obscene magazines, etc.
10. Repent as quickly as possible. With sincere repentance, by the will of Allah, there will be no turning back. Indeed Allah becomes very happy when His servant repents.
Source: Shaykh Abdullah Bin Jibreen, Al-Madina Magazine, Courtesy of: Saudi Gazette Issue Friday, 24 September 2010
If someone has caused you pain or sorrow, never try to take revenge, do not try to do this. Rather try to be patient for the sake of Allah in sha Allah, sooner or later that person will realise their mistake and feel remorse about it in sha Allah. Remember that Allah see’s everything we do, so he is watching when someone wrongs you, so try not to react badly for Allah also see’s what you do too.
I crave the company of those who, when they speak, bring you closer to Allah swt. Those who, when sitting by them, you can feel your spirituality increasing. Some people we hang around leave us drained while others fuel us with motivation to keep pushing through, subhanAllah.
Sunset back home MashaAllah!!@
Surah Al Baqarah 2:154(via aishaabdelazim)