I don’t want to live any more.
Israel is a terrorist state.
But it seems orphaning children isn’t a crime, it is self-defense.
"You See Muslims In Sheesha Lounge, Listen To Nasheeds About
Palestine & Wearing Scarfs Around There Clean Shaven Faces, Women Chanting Slogans, Singing Songs, Waving. You Think Palestine Is Going To Be Liberated Like That?!”
- Murtaza Khan - (Thugz or Mugz (The Reality Of The Gangsta Lifestyle Lecture)
Abdullah ibn ‘Umar (radiyAllahu’anhu), when death came to him:
(At-Tabaqat, Ibn Sa’d)
Question: There is a statement, “A people will not be successful who do not know Allah except in Ramadan”, is this a hadith?
Answer: This is from the statements of the salaf. Some of the salaf were asked about people who were diligent with worship in Ramadan and when Ramadan departs they stop….
Allah’s blessings don’t have a price!
‘Umar said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say when breaking his fast:
"Dhahaba al-zama’ wa abtalat al-‘urooq wa thabata al-ajr in sha Allaah (Thirst is gone, the veins are moistened and the reward is certain if Allaah wills).”
Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2357; al-Daaraqutni, 25. Ibn Hajar said in al-Talkhees al-Habeer (2/202): al-Daaraqutni said, its isnaad is saheeh
* Suppositories? Do not break fast (Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen)
* Eye drops? Do not break fast (Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Baaz & Ibn Uthaymeen)
* Kuhl (eyeliner)? Does not break fast (Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Baaz, Ibn Uthaymeen)
* Ear drops? Do not break fast (Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Baaz, Ibn Uthaymeen)
This baby dies due to the rude cold in Syria.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un (Surely, we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return)
Dont we forget them
1. Drinking “vimto” on a daily basis
- Why: It contains high amounts of sugar, additives and colorants
- Solution: If you have to, drink it twice a week maximum
2. Drinking large amounts of water at iftaar time
- Why: Filling the stomach with water is more strenuous to it than…
Ramadan Mubarak to everyone!